(includes 20 wicks)
100% Natural, plant based and zero toxins.
Does not leave soot, powder can be poured into nearly any shaped container to become a lit candle (as long as it's 8 cm wide).
Preparing the candle:
- Pour the powder into a non-flammable container. The latter should be at least 8 cm in width to avoid wax from sticking to the sides. That way, your candle will always look new and beautiful.
- Insert the wick into the powder and leave out a 1-centimetre end.
- Light the candle and enjoy the pure and warm light.
Extinguishing the candle:
- We recommend using a candle-snuffer or covering the container with a non-flammable lid as blowing the flame out might also blow the powder out of the container.
Re-lighting and refreshing the candle:
- If you wish to relight the candle, first check the length of the remaining wick by simply lifting the set wax out of the powder.
- If there is no more wick left or you wish to refresh the candle's appearance, throw the set wax out, fill the container with preferred amount of powder, insert a new wick and light it up.
- If there is enough wick left, you can simply re-insert the set wax and light the candle. The set wax will look like a crown on the sparkling powder, adding a beautiful touch.
From Burleigh Heads, QLD
5 Star Reviews
Loved by Many!
100% Secure Checkout